Small size, big performance.
Make it easy to deploy, manage, and maintain your install base with HP Device Manager, a software tool available exclusively for HP Thin Clients.
Keep all data in the data center with a thin client that transfers screens to the local user for an ultra-high level of security and easy client management. Reduce IT costs and simplify deployment with centralized support and management.
Rest easy with a smart investment.
Get global support from a standard three-year limited warranty, and help save money with an energy-efficient design that carries globally recognized eco-certifications.
- Get a fanless design and quiet thermals that support mass installments in small spaces plus a 23-inch diagonal screen that puts all your work front and center
- Be ready to go out of the box with an included keyboard and mouse
- Customize your all-in-one with an array of inputs that support external peripherals, a second display, Ethernet, and audiovisual interactivity
- Accelerate your hardware performance with Tera 2 PCoIP and the Teradici Tera 2321 processor
- Help protect your data and software by leaving it on the server, and your device with an optional HP Cable Lock
- Deploy the same configuration around the world with a Global Series SKU that ensures the same product everywhere you do business
- Help ensure consistent staggered deployments with a 36-month lifecycle
- Align with your privacy and security mandates and empower your staff to work with patients across your environment
Operating system Operating system independent Memory, standard 512 MB DDR3-1333 SDRAM Hard drive description 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA Core Processing Technology TERA2321 PCoIP Zero Client Weight 8.78 lb 4.87 kg (With stand) Dimension 21.92 x 6.45 x 15.73 in 55.68 x 16.38 x 39.95 cm (With stand)Graphics Graphics integrated on processor Protocols VMware® Horizon View™ through PCoIP; VMware Horizon® DaaS® through PCoIP; Amazon WorkSpaces through PCoIP Networking 10/100/1000GbE; Wake on LAN(WOL) using magic packet; TCP/IP with DNS and DHCP; UDP Audio Two 1 W speakers, 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) microphone mini-jack, 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) headphone mini-jack Display 23.6″ diagonal widescreen LED backlit display with support for 1 additional display via DVI-I with resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 Input/Output 6 USB 2.0; 1 RJ-45; 1 microphone; 1 headphone; 1 power connector; 1 VGA in; 1 DVI-I out