HP has used its technological expertise and experience to come out with best-in-class tablets. These tablets are more durable, faster and better than tables of competitor brands. These tablets are suitable for both personal and professional use.
HP ElitePad is a range of premium tablets from HP. These tablets are definitely the best-in-class. These tablets have been designed keeping in mind the high needs of contemporary professional life. Give yourself and your business a competitive edge by relying on these tablets.
- HP Elite x2 1011 G1 is a combination of a tablet and an Ultrabook. An Ultrabook is a high-powered sub-notebook driven by Intel’s most sophisticated processors. The battery life of an Ultrabook is as long as that of any other laptop or PC.
- This Tablet from HP is a highly durable one. It has a long functional life. Another unique feature of HP Elite x2 1011 G1 Tablet is that it comes equipped with latest security features from HP. These features include HP Sure Start, HP BIOSphere, HP Client Security, TPM, and SED Plus. These enhanced security features mean that your data & information that is stored in this tablet is extra secure from unauthorized breaches. This makes this tablet ideal for work & business purposes. If you are thinking of distributing tablets to your sales team or any other division, then you should choose HP Elite x2 1011 G1 Tablet.
- You can get an optional power keyboard with this tablet, if you want. This keyboard comes with an integrated finger print reader and smartcard reader.
- This tablet has been designed keeping in mind the needs of businesses. It can contribute to increasing the efficiency of your business. Features such as an optional enterprise wireless dock, lightweight travel keyboard and Wacom pen are there for the purpose of increasing one’s work-efficiency. You can make edits easily on the work sent to your tablet by using the Wacom pen.
- HP Elitex2 1011 G1 Tablet comes with two cameras. It also comes with an optional Qualcomm Gobi 4G LTE WWAN. By using the LTE WWAN you can organize virtual meeting with your employees or colleagues.
Tablet or Ultrabook™h2 How about both? The one device you need for wherever business takes you. This highly mobile device with unmatched durability comes fully equipped with HP’s leading security and manageability.
Built for durability and mobility
Hit the road with a sleek tablet that’s just as durable as it is stylish. Pair it with the crisp keys and consistent force of the full-sized HP Premium Keyboard with a durable reflex hinge.
Power up for ultimate power with Windows 8.1,h1 5th Gen Intel® Core™ M processors,h4 with optional vPro™h5 and long battery life provided by dual tablet and keyboard base batteries.
Powerful defenses for data and devices
Keep sensitive information safe with HP Sure Start, HP BIOSphere,h6 HP Client Security,h7 TPM, and SED,h3 Plus, get extra assurance with the integrated smart card and finger print reader on the optional power keyboard.h3
Accessories for all you need
Meet the specific needs of your business with accessories made to boost efficiency, including an optional enterprise wireless dock,h3 power keyboard, lightweight travel keyboard,h3 and Wacom pen.h8
|The tools you need to succeed
Make edits with the Wacom pen and enjoy stability from the reflex hinge on the optional keyboard.
Enjoy a premium durable design engineered to undergo MIL-STD 810G testingf9 and HP’s Total Test Process.
Connect and collaborate
Organize virtual meetings with optional Qualcomm GOBI™ 4G LTE WWAN f10 and two cameras.
More convenience, less to manage
Reduce management time thanks to the 2-in-1 design and HP Client Management Solutions and Intel® vPro.™
|In it for the long haul
Benefit from the stability of a long lifecycle, global series support, and HP Elite Services.f11
Cloud-based IT management made simple
Manage data, security, and devices from a single cloud-based solution with HP Touchpoint Manager.f12
Valuable support at your service
Simplify technical support with Helpdesk by HP Care Services. Rely on cost-effective expertise that’s available 24×7, covering multiple brands, devices and operating systems.
Subscribe and simplify
Help maximize cash flow with a monthly subscription to use best-in-class hardware and services — plus, it allows you to replace your PC with a new one every three years.
Operating system Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Touch Screen Included Memory, standard 8 GB LPDDR3-1600 SDRAM (onboard) Hard drive description 256 GB M.2 SSD Processor family Intel® Core™ M processor Processor Intel® Core™ M-5Y51 with Intel HD Graphics 5300 (1.1 GHz, up to 2.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores) Weight Starting at 0.87 kg (tablet); Starting at 0.78 kg (power keyboard) Weight note (metric) Lowest weight configuration. Weight will vary by configuration. See QuickSpecs. Display 11.6″ diagonal FHD BrightView IPS eDP ultra-slim LED-backlit touch screen (1920 x 1080) Display size (diagonal) 11.6″ Graphics Intel® HD Graphics 5300 Battery type 2-cell, long life 33 WHr Li-ion polymer (tablet); 6-cell, long life 21 WHr Li-ion polymer (power keyboard) Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 29.8 x 20.42 x 2.08 cm (tablet with power keyboard) Camera 2 MP FHD 1080p front-facing webcam; 5 MP FHD 1080p rear-facing Pointing device Glass ForcePad™ (with chemically etched surface) with on/off button, supports 2-way scroll with legend, taps and gestures enabled by default, two-finger scrolling, two finger zoom (pinch); Wacom Pen with Digitizer Ports 1 docking connector to base (tablet); 1 headphone/microphone combo (tablet); 1 DisplayPort 1.2 (power keyboard); 1 USB 3.0 (power keyboard); 1 USB 3.0 charging (power keyboard); 1 docking connector to tablet (power keyboard); 1 docking connector for dongle support (power keyboard); 1 headphone/microphone combo (power keyboard); 1 4.5 mm multi-pin AC port (power keyboard) Wireless Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) WiFi and Bluetooth® 4.0 Combo Expansion slots 1 microSD (tablet); 1 micro SIM (tablet); 1 smart card reader (power keyboard) Security management TPM 1.2/2.0 (Infineon, soldered down); HP Fingerprint Reader (power keyboard); Integrated smart card reader (power keyboard); Preboot Authentication (password, Smart Card); HP Client Security; HP File Sanitizer; Drive Encryption; Absolute Persistence Module (models with Windows only); HP Device Access Manager with Just in Time Authentication; HP SpareKey; Microsoft Security Defender (models with Windows 8.1 only)d21 Energy efficiency ENERGY STAR® certified Warranty 1 year standard parts and labour limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery
The best way to get HP Elite x2 1011 G1 for yourself or for your business is to get it through NL IT Malaysia www.nlit.com.my. If you buy it through NL IT Malaysia, you can get HP Elite x2 1011 G1 *NEW* for just MYR 5,511 (inclusive of GST). NL IT Malaysia can advise you on how to use HP Elite x2 1011 G1 more efficiently and effectively for your business.