HP Tablets: For those who make informed choice
HP has used its technological expertise and experience to come out with best-in-class tablets. These tablets are more durable, faster and better than tables of competitor brands. These tablets are suitable for both personal and professional use.
HP ElitePad is a range of premium tablets from HP. These tablets are definitely the best-in-class. These tablets have been designed keeping in mind the high needs of contemporary professional life. Give yourself and your business a competitive edge by relying on these tablets.
- Strikingly thin and elegant, the Elite x2 1012 is a 2 in 1 for the mobile workforce and executives who want no compromises when it comes to enterprise-class power, durability, optional LTE connectivity and productivity on the go, in a stylish design.
- Efficient performance and 10 hours and 15 minutes of battery life8 let you work, surf, and connect with colleagues.
- Charge devices, transfer data quickly, and connect to 4k devices with the USB-C™ port with Thunderbolt™ technology.
- Conduct virtual meetings with Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Reduction Software and front/back camera.
- This model of ProBook PC is powered by Intel Core i7-6500U processors. These processors give it very fast and sophisticated computing abilities. It also has 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM). SDRAM feature means that RAM of this laptop responds simultaneously with the inputs into the system. This simultaneous response makes this notebook PC capable of responding in real time to your computing needs.
- HP ProBook 440 G3 Notebook PC has been designed keeping in mind needs of businesses, especially those of small businesses. This version has come to market after going rigorous testing of 120,000 hours. The fact that it has passed this rigorous testing means that it can perform optimally in the most demanding work environments. If you use these Notebook PCs in your business you will get longer PC life and therefore more returns on your PC investments.
- The HP Client Security feature enhances the security of this version of notebook PCs. HP BIOSphere feature ensures that your mission-critical data remains secure and access to this data can only take place through a customized authentication process.
Experience beauty and power that goes beyond expectations with the HP Elite x2 1012. It’s a tested-tough 2 in 1 with precision-crafted keyboards , and a thin and light powerhouse designed to the exacting standards of the enterprise.
Mobility and style without compromise
Strikingly thin and elegant, the Elite x2 1012 is a 2 in 1 for the mobile workforce and executives who want no compromises when it comes to enterprise-class power, durability, optional LTE connectivity and productivity on the go, in a stylish design.
Designed for IT, loved by users
Stunning IT friendly design. Elite x2 1012 incorporates Elite global enterprise-class security and manageability features, enterprise-class durability, on-site serviceability, global sku availability and support across 180 countries.
Accessories built for how you work
At your desk or on the road, meet the specific needs of your work day with the included HP Active Pen with App Launch that uses Wacom technology. Accessorize to boost your efficiency. Add optional enterprise docking solutions and advanced keyboards.
A great mobile productivity keyboard
Superb typing experience, with high performance keyboards for productivity on the go with the HP Elite x2 1012 keyboard options.
Capture spontaneous ideas
Create with the precision and accuracy of industry preferred Wacom technology in the HP Active Pen with App Launch.
Multiple displays have shown to help increase productivity by 35%f7 and the HP ProDesk 400 MT allows you to connect two optional HP Pro Displaysf6 right out-of-the-box.
Connect and collaborate in style
Conduct virtual meetings with Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Reduction Software and front/back camera.
Performance to get the job done
The quiet fanless design and 10 hours of battery lifef8 lets you work, surf, and connect with colleagues.
Powerful defenses for data and devices
Help keep sensitive information safe with the latest with Windows 10 Pro and HP Client Securityf5 technology solutions.
Management made easy
Reduce management time thanks to the 2-in-1 design and HP Client Management Solutions9 and optional Intel® vPro.™f6
Valuable support at your service
Simplify technical support with Helpdesk by HP Care. Rely on cost-effective expertise that’s available 24×7, covering multiple brands, devices and operating systems.f7
Operating system Operating system Windows 10 Pro 64 Touch Screen Included Memory, standard 8 GB LPDDR3-1866 SDRAM Hard drive description 180 GB SATA SSD Processor family Intel® Core™ m5 processor Processor Intel® Core™ m5-6Y57 with Intel HD Graphics 515 (1.1 GHz, up to 2.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores) Weight Starting at 1205 g (tablet with travel keyboard) Weight note (metric) Lowest weight configuration. Weight will vary by configuration. See QuickSpecs. Display 12″ diagonal FHD UWVA eDP ultra-slim LED-backlit touch screen (1920 x1280), direct bonded, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 Display size (diagonal) 12″ Graphics Intel® HD Graphics 515 Battery type 4-cell, 40 WHr Long Life Li-ion Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 300 x 213.5 x 13.45 mm (tablet with travel keyboard) Camera 2 MP FHD 1080p front-facing webcam; 5 MP FHD 1080p rear-facing Pointing device ClickPad with on/off button, supports 2-way scroll, taps and gestures enabled by default, two-finger scrolling, two finger zoom (pinch); HP Active Pen with Application Launch Button with Wacom technology Ports 1 USB Type-C™ with Thunderbolt™ support (docking, charging and USB 3.1); 1 USB Type-A (USB 3.0); 1 headphone/microphone combo Wireless HP lt4120 Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X5 LTE Mobile Broadband Module; Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) WiFi and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo Expansion slots 1 microSD; 1 micro SIM (select models) Security management HP Fingerprint Readerd14 Energy efficiency ENERGY STAR® certified Warranty 1 year standard parts and labour limited warranty, depending on country (upgrades available), 1 year limited warranty on primary battery
The best way to get HP Elite x2 1012 G1 for yourself or for your business is to get it through NL IT Malaysia www.nlit.com.my. If you buy it through NL IT Malaysia, you can get HP Elite x2 1012 G1 *NEW* for just MYR (inclusive of GST). NL IT Malaysia can advise you on how to use HP Elite x2 1012 G1 more efficiently and effectively for your business.