HP Laser Printers: Experience meets expertise
HP Laser printers are the best-in-class in the laser printer category. HP was the first company in the world to have introduced laser printers for the mass market, in the year 1984. You can therefore understand the kind of expertise and experience that HP has in creating laser printers.
HP LaserJet Enterprise printers have been designed by HP so that the printing needs of businesses can be met efficiently and effectively. These printers are technologically very sophisticated. The investments that businesses make in these printers generate high returns in the long run because of gains in printing efficiency and productivity.
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M880z: Top of the world
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M880z is the top range multi-function printer from HP. This printer comes equipped with many features which are not there in other printers available in the market. It has an HP EveryPage feature. This feature detects errors in scanned documents and reduces the number of errors in the final print output.
- The Microsoft SharePoint installed in this printer enables your employees share documents to be printed with this printer in real time. The need for sending e-mail to the printer, with the content to be printed, has been eliminated because of Microsoft SharePoint in this printer.
- The printer has a large touch-screen. Using this touch-screen you can very easily do functions such as printing, scanning, editing, faxing etc. There is also a pull-out keyboard in this printer. This keyboard enables you type content in the printer. This content can then be printed on paper.
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M880z comes with HP Duet Pen feature. The HP Duet Pen enables you to immediately digitize any content written on HP Paper Folio. You can also write directly on your tablet by using the HP Transcriber Pen.
- The two-sided single pass capability of this printer enables faster scanning of your document. A two-sided document can be scanned in one go because of this capability of HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M880z
- The optical character recognition feature enables you to create scanned files of written text very quickly through this printer. The HP ePrint feature enables your employees to print documents from their smartphones through this printer.
- The wireless technology feature of this printer enables one to print wirelessly through this printer from devices such as i-Phone and i-Pad. Software solutions and hardware devices can be easily integrated with this printer.
- The HP Web Jetadmin software installed in HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M880z enables it to manage a network of printers connected to it. So if your business uses a network of printers then HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M880z is the best option for managing this network efficiently and effectively.
This top-of-the-line enterprise MFP helps streamline workflows and accelerate document tasks—with advanced finishing options and file sharing. Give users simple, direct access to this MFP through mobile printing and touch-to-print capabilities.h6
Give workgroups the speed they need
Let departments scan without worry. HP EveryPage detects potential errors or missed pages on the spot.
Keep business moving
Save on both sides—capture documents faster with two-sided, single-pass scanning.
Mobile printing—more efficient
Mobile printing at a touch—enable touch-to-print convenience from mobile devices.h1
Invest once, expand easily, and manage efficiently
Expand your options. Easily upgrade firmware on your schedule. Easily integrate solutions or devices at will.
- LaserJet: Colour
- Print Speed Up to 30 ppm Blackm1
- Print Speed Up to 30 ppm Colourm1
- Mobile printing
- Network Ready
- 3 cm color touchscreen (printer). Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%
Print speed black (normal, A4) Up to 46 ppm Print speed color (normal, letter) Up to 45 ppm First page out black (A4, ready) As fast as 8 sec First page out color (A4, ready) As fast as 8 sec Duty cycle (monthly, A4) Up to 200,000 pages Recommended monthly page volume 5000 to 25,000 (print); 26,750 to 44,600 (scan) Print technology Laser Print quality black (best) Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Print quality color (best) Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Display 8″ SVGA 800 x 600 dpi resolution capacitive-touch display with gesture support and extended keyboard HP ePrint capability Yes Mobile printing capability HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Mopria-certified, Mobile Apps, Wireless Direct printing (optional) Wireless capability Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory Connectivity, standard 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T Network; 1 Foreign Interface; 1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP); 2 Internal USB Host; 1 Fax Network ready Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet) Compatible operating systems Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (SP2 or higher) (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (SP1 or higher) (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X version 10.6.8, 10.7.5 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion. For the latest operating system support see: Air Print (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4356); Android (http://www.android.com/); Citrix and Windows Terminal Services (http://www.hp.com/go/upd); HP ePrint Software Driver (http://www.hp.com/go/eprintsoftware); Linux (http://www.hplip.net); Novell (http://www.novell.com/iprint); SAP device types (http://www.hp.com/go/sap/drivers); SAP Print (http://www.hp.com/go/sap/print); UNIX (http://www.hp.com/go/unix); UNIX JetDirect (http://www.hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software) Memory, standard 2.5 GB (system memory) Memory, maximum 2.5 GB (system memory) Hard disk Standard, minimum 320 GB HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk (AES 256 hardware encryption or greater) Paper handling input, standard 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 4 x 500-sheet input tray Paper handling output, standard 500-sheet face-down bin Paper handling output, optional Stapler/Stacker, Stapler/Stacker with 2/4 Hole Punch, Booklet Maker, Booklet Maker with 2/4 Hole Punch, Booklet Maker with 2/3 Hole Punch Duplex printing Automatic (standard) Finished output handling Sheet feed; Staple; hole punch; fold; fold and stitch (only available with an optional finisher attached) Media sizes supported Tray 1: A3, A4, A4-R, A5, B5 (JIS), B4 (JIS), RA4, SRA4, 8K (270 x 390), 8K (260 x 368), 8K (273 x 394), 16K (195 x 270), 16K (184 x 260), 16K (197 x 273); RA3, SRA3, A6, B6 (JIS), Photo 2L, DPostcard (JIS); Envelopes: B5, C5, C6, DL; Tray 2: A3, A4, A4-R, A5, B5 (JIS), B4 (JIS), RA4, SRA4, 8K (270 x 390), 8K (260 x 368), 8K (273 x 394), 16K (195 x 270), 16K (184 x 260), 16K (197 x 273); Trays 3+: A3, A4, A4-R, A5, B5 (JIS), B4 (JIS), 8.5 x 13, RA4, SRA4, 8K (270 x 390), 8K (260 x 368), 8K (273 x 394), 16K (195 x 270), 16K (184 x 260), 16K (197 x 273); RA3, SRA3 Media sizes, custom Tray 1: 76.2 x 127 to 320 x 457.2 mm; Tray 2: 148 x 210 to 297 x 432 mm; Tray 3, 4, 5: 148 x 210 to 320 x 457 mm Media types Cut sheet paper, labels, transparencies, glossy paper, glossy film, photo media, tough paper, envelopes Scanner type Flatbed, ADF Scan resolution, optical Up to 600 dpi Scan size (flatbed), maximum 297 x 432 mm Scan size (ADF), maximum 297 x 432 mm Duplex ADF scanning Yes, single pass duplexing ADF Automatic document feeder capacity Standard, 200 sheets (20 lb, 75 g/m²) Digital sending standard features Scan to e-mail; Save-to-Network Folder; Scan to SharePoint; Save-to-USB drive; Send to FTP; Send to LAN Fax; Send to Internet Fax; OCR; Local Address Book; SMTP over SSL Copy speed (black, normal quality, A4) Up to 46 cpm Copy speed (colour, normal quality, A4) Up to 46 cpm Copy resolution (color text and graphics) Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy resolution (black text) Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy reduce / enlarge settings 25 to 400% Fax transmission speed 33.6 kbps Fax memory Incoming fax can be stored to disk Energy efficiency ENERGY STAR® qualified; Blue Angel Operating temperature range 15 to 30ºC Operating humidity range 10 to 80% RH Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 704 x 635 x 1199 mm Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) 1000 x 800 x 1199 mm Weight 150.6 kg Warranty One-year limited warranty
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M880z is the best choice for businesses whose printing needs are large. They are ideal choice for printing businesses. The price of one HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M880Z printer is MYR 35,299.00 (inclusive GST), if you buy it through NL IT Malaysia www.nlit.com.my. NL IT Malaysia can also advise you on how to use these printers best, given your unique business needs and circumstances.