Work confidently without the cost
Get the affordably priced business ready desktop mini with the accessories and optional HP services you need plus power saving processors to help lower energy costs
Small design, big versatility
The industrial design of the compact desktop mini with flexible mounting options and optional accessories help support a versatile range of use cases from desktop to public computing to digital signage.
Powered to perform
Accomplish tasks with 4th generation Intel® processors and HD 4400 graphics with the option to scale up to Core™ i5 if your workload demands it.
Ready to grow T
he system of accessories and expansion capabilities of the HP 260 Desktop Mini provide multiple options within one line of products to fit the needs of your diverse work environment
- Start up in an instant, quickly switch between applications, and manage files with the quick and fluid Windows 8.1
- Cruise through tasks easily and efficiently with the latest processor technology. The 4th Generation Intel® CoreTM i3/i5 processor boasts a powerful H81 chipset, processor support and robust 16GB of memory
- The embedded Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM) provides hardware-based encryption keys to help secure your data, e-mail, and user credentials
- Make connections to peripherals with eight USB ports on the HP 280 G1 MT. Two front USB 2.0 ports are ready to charge your tablet or phone, while six rear (two USB 3.0 and four USB 2.0) USB ports are ready to connect to USB compatible peripherals
- Spend less time and get right to the updates you need with HP Support Assistant
- Make better use of your workspace. HP ePrint makes wireless printing simple, no need for driver
- You’re backed by expert support when you extend and expand beyond your standard limited warranty with optional HP Care Packs. Pick your own service package so you’ll have the help you need.