Backup is essential for protecting business data from numerous threats including hardware failures, outages and viruses.
Carbonite offers small offices powerful cloud and hybrid backup that’s affordable and easy to use, with the flexibility to accomodate both simple and complex computer-server environments.
Protect all computers, external hard drives and physical or virtual servers across an entire business for one low price with no added capital expense (CAPEX)
Backup is an essential part of an effective antivirus strategy.
Revert to previously saved files after a ransomware attack without ever paying ransom!
128-bit encryption, private key option, transport layer security (TLS/SSL) – supports FERPA, GLBA, and HIPAA compliance, including business associate agreements (BAA).
Get help installing, setting up or troubleshooting easily via phone, online chat or email from our dedicated US-based business support team.
Advanced features like image backup, Bare Metal Restore (BMR), and granular file or full system recovery options slash hours of time and complexity!
Try our full business bundle for unlimited computers/ external hard drives/ physical or virtual servers!
(in all Core, Power & Ultimate Plans)
- Automatic cloud backup for unlimited computers, EHD and network attached storage (NAS)
- Access and share files remotely via web-based login or our free mobile app
- Install software in minutes on one machine or many with remote deployment and management
- Create custom policies and deploy remotely to individual machines, teams or departments.
- Manage and monitor backups remotely
- Recover a single file or an entire folder system with one click
(in all Power & Ultimate Plans)
- Onsite and offsite hybrid backup for physical and virtual servers; including applications, databases and system settings.
- Choose local or cloud targets with separate retention policies for each.
- Protect and entire server in a single pass with image backup and Bare Metal Restore (BMR).
- Recover files and folders or a complete system in minutes to different hardware with no OS required.
- Protect and recover Hyper-V VMs.
- Configure full, incremental or differential backups from a user-friendly, web-based dashboard.
- Schedule backups around workflow and optimize bandwidth utilisation to avoid bottlenecks.
Databases and live applications supported
- Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005 and 2000
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0
- MySQL Server 5x
- Oracle Server 11i & 11g
- Hyper-V: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows System State (including Registry & Active Directory)
- Windows NTFS & ReFS files and folders
Interested? Please drop us a message and we’ll get back to you!